How to Sync Video to iPad with iTunes?
Apple now released iTunes 9.1 with iPad syncing added, you can decide what music, video, movies, apps, photos and other content you want to sync from your computer to the iPad. To help you know that how to sync the content to the iPad, here we provide you the details on how to sync video to iPad with iTunes.
Note: Not all video files are compatible with iPad. Before syncing video to iPad with iTunes, you may convert the video to iPad supported video format with iPad Video Converter.
Sync Video to iPad with iTunes
1. Make sure the box next to "Sync Movies" at the top of the screen is checked, If not, you won't be able to sync movies at all.
2. If it's checked, but the check box below it is not, you can select individual movies from your library. Check the box next to the name of the movie you want to sync.
3. If you check the "Automatically add" checkbox under the "Sync Movies" box, you can choose to automatically add all movies in your library to your iPad each time you sync.
4. For more fine-grained control over what movies get synced, choose options from that menu like most recently added or unwatched moves.
5. When you're done changing these settings, click the "Apply" button in the bottom right of iTunes to save the changes & sync the content.
Note: Besides syncing video to iPad, you can also sync music, photos and apps to iPad with iTunes, ost of the settings are the same there.
Related Resources: How to Jailbreak iPad?